Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Thursday 26 September 2013

Pegging

I was not under any restriction on my activities for most of yesterday, which resulted in my cumming 4 times – dangerous business! So fortunately (which I was working on a 5th) I received word from Altariel that I was on ‘play but no cum’ up until 11:50pm, after that anything goes. I then was told from Lord Saxon that from midnight I was on ‘no cum’ til 8pm, after which I have 5 minutes of ‘anything’ before I have to lock on cb for the rest of the evening.

In addition, I was not allowed any underwear to work and during 4 occasions during the working day I have to attach a wooden clothes peg to my cock for 10 seconds then pull it off, and repeat that 5 times. I thanked them for the opportunity to experience that pain directed by them.

Originally the orders were more generous (10 minutes of ‘anything’ and no lockup and 5 seconds of peg on cock) but involved the clothes peg thing hourly, and I appealed for leniency (see previous post about problems of scheduled kink at work) so they rightly made the experience more severe

Getting ready for work I was reminded why I usually wear underwear. I thought the unbound cock bulge in my suit trousers looked obscene and something I would not usually take to the office. I could have apologetically declined that part of the order, but instead I decided to feel the fear and do it anyway. Realistically it’s almost impossible to think anyone would notice or comment on my trouser arrangement. However, pushing this boundary gives me a huge thrill! Yet one more way in which Altariel and Lord Saxon are bringing me new experiences and contributes to my deep submission to them.

Lying in bed this morning, hard and edging myself (allowed to play but not cum) I thought about what this experience was going to be like. In toilets pegging my cock is probably going to get me hard (not least the anticipation beforehand) and getting hard in suit trousers with no protective underwear could get me in a lot of trouble! Going to have to be very smart to think of dull things all day and supress my erotic instincts. It was difficult thinking about this and edging my cock and not let myself blow my load, but I managed it.

I decided when performing task in toilet to go on hands and knees and remove top, so naked above ankles. I found the peg was much more sensitive on balls than cock (have noticed this in other ways too) so was snapping the peg off the mid-seam of my balls and breathing through the stinging pain it produced. Then I had to try to force my erection down in order to go back to work! Often sitting at desk in work I thought about what was happening to me and started to get hard - had to keep control of that!

In all, the daytime task was fun, the peg not particularly painful (perhaps I’m doing it wrong), the ‘no underwear’ thing felt scary but didn’t cause any problems (that I’m aware of).

My order was to cum between 8pm and 8:05pm, so from about 7:30pm I ‘warmed myself up’ and got into a frenzy so I could shoot at about 8:02pm. After that I followed instruction to lock up.


Lord Saxon additionally instructed me to unlock at 9:55pm (very precise) then take my time playing and cumming, then relock until midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment