Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Thursday 19 September 2013

Plugged then locked

I was going to a social event at which Altariel was going to be present, so she instructed me to go buttplugged, which of course I did. This was not a kinky event so it was nicely ‘weird’ to have a lump of steel up my arse all night sitting around innocent people who had no idea what I was up to, and only Altariel nearby knowing what was going on.

Later on that evening she instructed me to lock on a chastity cage (I went for my large steelheart) and to stay locked overnight and only to unlock it 10 minutes before I had to leave for work in the morning, and that I had to cum in that time.

Not surprising, it was a horny night. I woke up with my usual morning erection except feeling it compressed inside a steel tube which I wasn’t allowed to remove, which made it all the harder.

Leading up to when I had to go to work I was chatting to people online and telling them about my predicament, keeping myself hard in tube. At exactly 10 minutes before the latest time I could leave, I unlocked and started to stroke my cock which was now about to stretch out for the first time that day. It felt great, as it always does coming out of confinement – so sensitive.


I felt the pressure of time constraint, which is always effective in driving my horniness. About 6 minutes later I was blowing my load, then a mad dash to clean up and pretend to be presentable before dashing off to work, hoping I hadn’t left any suspicious blobs on clothing…

No comments:

Post a Comment