Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Friday 20 September 2013

An ear?

One interesting (and very hot) thing about my current situation is that I can receive instruction for an order at any time. I'm not controlled 24/7, but I do feel like I'm on 24/7 'hot standby' to obey when required.

For instance, last night when I was out with friends I received a text from Altariel asking if I would like instruction, which of course I agreed to. She told me that I had to touch the ear of a mutual friend I was with, and also that when I get home I should lock on a cb with internal spikes. Hot!

An ear.... touch an ear... it's a really interesting order, not at all sexual but pushing me out of normal comfort zone and making me do something unusual. It's yet another example of my feeling of submission to Altariel that I didn't consider the possibility of ignoring or refusing it, I only planned how I could go about it. I would have to do it in a way that didn't seem out of the ordinary to the friend (it's not about involving him in the 'scene') which is not easy with an ear.

As it happened, shortly after I received the instruction the friend got up and left, so I didn't get a chance (would have needed to contrive a close chat with him at the very least).

I informed Altariel that I regretfully failed her task. She decided my punishment was that after I had locked on the cb with spikes I was to make myself hard by whatever means necessary until the spikes "really hurt". I complied and browsed some popular picture collections (mostly of people in chastity) until I started to get hard and feel the bite from the teeth to a sufficient degree to satisfy the order. Unfortunately, feeling that mild stabbing and knowing it's been required by Altariel is itself quite horny, so it just got me harder and before long it really "really hurt". I had to think fast about bland things to rescue myself.

Once I reported my experience back to Altariel she said I could now swap the spiked ring for a normal ring but I had to stay locked in cb until further notice. This of course meant overnight, which gave me that horny frustrating experience of waking up with a big cock in a small steel tube.

In the morning she texted specifying the time I could remove it, and I asked if I was then uncontrolled. She said that I was released from her control but that I should seek the advice of Lord Saxon, a mutual friend who has also expressed an interest in controlling me. I had to ask his permission for release from control, which fortunately he granted.

It seems I will now be reacting to orders from both of them - this could get interesting, but very exciting too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment