Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Friday 13 September 2013

Public toilet self-task

Altariel has decided that she doesn’t want to keep 24/7 control of me and has allowed me to do my own thing.

I had the day off work and was planning to go out shopping. I thought it would be fun to order myself to do the sort of task that Altariel might have ordered me to do, and I decided that would be cumming in a public toilet cubicle while out.

I was chatting to people online about this and collecting suggestions for how it could be made more interesting. That might have been a mistake, as it quickly grew into quite a scene. But I followed through with most of the suggestions.

I locked on my cb (small steelheart) and went out (medium short shorts and teeshirt, which was surprisingly pleasant considering it’s not great weather) with a buttplug up me. I got to the toilets (large bank of cubicles in shopping centre, almost all empty) and went into one. I then set up a camera to video my experience and stripped off all my clothes. I showed the cb and buttplug to the camera. Then I got down on my knees and put in a ball gag. I unlocked then cb then put on a blindfold.

I was listening to the people walking in and out of the toilets while I was working my cock on my knees, gagged and blinded and still feeling the plug in me. My cock reacted well to the situation, rose to the occasion and in a few minutes I felt the cum spluttering out of my cock. I lifted the blindfold to see a puddle on the floor beneath me.

I showed it to the camera then tidied up, cleared the mess, removed the plug and put my clothes back on. It seemed ‘almost too easy’, I’m sure no-one around had any idea how kinky I’d been. It was a fairly hot experience. I had brought shorter shorts and sleeveless teeshirt, after considering the weather and situation I stuck with longer shorts but changed teeshirt.

When I got home I realised the camera angle was wrong, so not much use. I was keen to get my head in the shot but in doing so the cam missed all the cock action. I may salvage some bits from it and try to upload them to xtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment