Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Thursday 26 September 2013

Weekend lockdown

Now I understand why Lord Saxon instructed me to play from 9:55pm...

I received a text at 9:30pm from Altariel, who is going away for a long weekend, and has decided that while she's away I should not play. So I was instructed to lock on cb at 10pm (just 5 minutes freedom!) and keep it locked until 10pm on Sunday, 3 days away.

3 days isn't much by the standard of 'serious' chastity players, but for me it's longer than I usually do (rarely go more than a weekend). But the significant part for me is that it's under orders, the only times I've been locked in chastity under orders before have been for about half a day.

I frequently underestimate the couple who are controlling me. I can see they've cunningly been working the sorts of orders they've given me through the week (particularly involving cumming quite often) working up to this point of lockdown, and of course keeping it a (very hot) surprise. I should learn to trust. I am not worthy.

So after a very rapid (not very fulfilling - rather failed Lord Saxon's instruction to "take your time playing and cumming") cum at 9:57pm I locked up, knowing my cock would be wrapped in steel for a lot longer than usual. This means I'll be locked tomorrow at work then during several social events over the weekend - a constant horny reminder of their power over me.

I will be playing with Lord Saxon over the weekend (getting into some nice rope bondage I hope) during which Altariel has instructed me to give him the keys to my cb. I suggested that, if it amuses her, he could lock the key into a combination key box before he leaves, then they could share the combination between them and give me access to my cock whenever it amuses them to do so - sometimes I wonder why I so enjoy making life hard for myself!


No comments:

Post a Comment