Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Monday 9 September 2013

Other events at the club

Altariel instructed me to post about more things that happened at the club we were at last Friday.

She put me into a vertical cage which had a box for my head. Once in it, I was blinded by the box but could still put my arms out through the cage bars. I was able to touch her, which was a very different experience when not being able to see her too. I couldn’t gain any reaction from her except for subtle movements of her body.


At one time she told me to sit on the floor beside her chair. Another time she had me on all fours in front of her chair where she used me as a footstool. They were both nice submissive positions and it was good to please her with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment