Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Sunday 8 September 2013

My public toilet task

I woke up this morning hard and horny but knowing I was not allowed to touch it (my play partner Altariel decided I should not), which made it harder and got more frustrating. But giving in to the frustration and the joy of submission is hot in itself.

In the afternoon Altariel instructed me to put on my Carrara chastity belt, then in the evening send me this task: "I want you to take off your chastity belt and put in your largest butt plug. Then wear bicycle shorts to your local shop and get change for a public toilet. Then cum in the toilet."

I wore my 'rattler' steel buttplug which has a ball inside which knocks as you walk. I've not worn it for long before but thought this would be a good opportunity. It's quite big and I felt it the whole time, although the knocking wasn't very noticable.

I was very self-concious (which I find a turn-on) as I stepped out of the door in cycle shorts and a waist-length teeshirt. I bought a kit-kat in a shop (I took other change with me but thought the awkwardness of going into a shop wearing this was a good part of the scene). I had money in a bag pushed down my shorts which I had to retrieve, then put the kitkat down there too.

The toilets take 20p, it was very wet inside as it auto-cleans itself. I thought it would be apporpriate to strip down as much as possible so I removed shorts and teeshirt but kept sandals on. I took some lube so was soon sitting on the toilet feeling the plug and thinking about being out naked with few clothes available, about to cum in public, being controlled by someone who was going to make me do lots of these things for the chance to cum. The situation and past frustration and being locked all afternoon all worked together to make me blow my load in a few minutes - I had a large handful of sticky white stuff. Sometimes it takes me ages to cum, but others, particuarly when against the clock, can be quite quick. I washed up in the auto-sink there, and also used it to blow-dry my cock.

I put my clothes on (could well be some damp stains on shorts) and left. On the way back (plug still in) I felt a definite sense of being more relaxed, which was perhaps due to a task completed but may well have been release of sexual frustration.

A very creative and hot scene!

No comments:

Post a Comment