Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Thursday 12 September 2013

Restaurant toilet task

Yesterday evening I went out to a restaurant and then to watch a film with some friends.

Altariel was aware of this and sent me a text message ordering that I should wear a buttplug to the restaurant then at the end of the meal I should go to the toilet and try to cum. She originally said I should stay there trying to cum for 15 minutes, and if I failed I should put on a cockring for the rest of the evening.

When I read this it was quite scary but quite horny too. I’d never worn a plug out to a meal like that, and never cum in a restaurant toilet (have done in public toilets) and was quite concerned about being away from friends in toilet for so long, they’d naturally assume I was unwell.

I told her that 15 minutes was a long time for someone to be in the toilet and she said that 10 minutes would be the shortest time she would accept.

I was concerned about various aspects and thought it would be quite likely that I’d fail this task, but I knew I would have to do my best and not disappoint Altariel. This was by far the most challenging task she’d set me so far, and the most interactive with others. And yet the scariness and difficulty and awkwardness of it made it all the more horny to attempt. I feel myself becoming more submissive to her will as I accept increasingly difficult tasks without question.

I plugged up then went to the restaurant. I find plugging can be quite a hit-and-miss arrangement, sometimes my bowels ‘reject’ it within 20 minutes of putting it in, but fortunately this time it was okay.

My friends probably found me quite distracted during the meal. I was fairly nervous about what I knew I had to do, and by way of reminder was constantly feeling the steel buttplug I had lodged deep inside me. Probably if I’d just decided to do this for myself I would then have chickened out, but I knew that it was no longer up to me. At an appropriate moment after we had finished eating and before we had to leave for cinema, I took a deep nervous breath and walked off to the toilets, almost falling over on the way.

Fortunately it was a well enclosed toilet cubicle. I dropped my trousers and pulled out some lube I’d bought with me and started tugging on the cock attached to my body (I don’t consider it my property any more). I was last permitted touched it sexually about 40 hours earlier. It quickly got hard and felt great to touch. I was quite stressed due to the importance of cumming in reasonable time, and somehow that and the erotic nature of what I was doing and my submission to Altariel’s will and her control over me all fed together to cause the cock in my hand to be very responsive to touch and in less than a minute it was shooting cum into a tissue as I had a fairly strong orgasm in a restaurant toilet.

I took an exhausted breath at the end of my stress and nervousness and a task completed then took out the buttplug (it usually needs to come out after a meal) put on the cockring and tried to tidy up the lube. I dashed back to friends who didn't comment on my departure – think I was away from the table for 5 minutes.

While sitting in the cinema later if anyone had nudged against my trouser pocket they would have felt the hard steel of a well wrapped buttplug! Fortunately no-one found that or the pocket full of lube.

Later on when checking the order given to me I realised that I should have put on the cockring only if I failed, whereas I misread that and put on the cockring because I succeeded. So I failed that part of my orders and it will be up to Altariel to select a suitable punishment if she so chooses.


It was a scary, nervy experience (not always pleasant), but also a very horny one in the anticipation as well as the execution. I wasn't so polite when I received the order, but now I'm very grateful to Altariel for demanding that I do this task.

No comments:

Post a Comment