Intro

This is a continuation of the 'blog' on the page at: Controlling_mortice.

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Rope bondage

I went to a rope bondage workshop, which was quite fun.

At one point I was tied in a hogtie, lying face down on a mat with my hands tied behind me and tied to my feet, blindfolded and feeling nicely helpless.

Later on I was tied up to Altariel in a sort of hugging position which was really neat :)

I did watch others getting tied and tried to follow some of the knots and techniques but found it all rather baffling and I'd have no chance trying to recreate it.

In all, a hot and horny time.

I was wearing a little lycra bodysuit (flexible for rope work) but when we went to leave and I put my trousers back on, Altariel instructed me that I did not need them. So I sat in the back of the car on the way home and then walked into the house with just a coat on and hardly any sign of anything worn under it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment